Glass Shower Enclosures
Add value to your home for years to come
A Great-Looking Shower is the Perfect Way to Accent Your Bathroom’s Decor – Glass Enclosures
Let us help plan your new luxury bathroom, whether it’s a simple enclosure or a more spacious room-sized shower area. We offer distinctive designs, innovative features, and a wide selection of inventory to realize your dream bathroom – glass shower and bathroom enclosures.
Contact us today to discover all of your options to take your shower from ordinary to extraordinary. Call 808-833-1111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text message us today at 808-306-7222!
We are licensed and insured.
Let us help with your special project with high quality mirrors and other glass!
Know What to Measure for Your Glass Bathroom Enclosure
We can measure your bathroom’s dimensions and draw a sketch, leaving a 24 inch clearance in front of the enclosure for safety.
For simple sliding glass tub enclosures, we’ll need measurements across the top and the height from the tub to the top of the tile.
With a simple hinged glass shower door, we will measure both width and opening height. Federal building codes require the door to open outward.
If you are looking for a luxurious hotel-like quality, then a heavy glass shower is your best bet. Please give us a call at 808-833-1111 or text us at 808-306-7222 or email CustomerService@AkamaiGlass.com and we’ll help to plan and budget in advance. The latest colors and designs are at your feet.
Keep These Things in Mind When Planning for Your New Glass Enclosure
- Look at your plumbing fixtures’ material and color so we can match them for you
- Consider your options for glass thickness and pattern, such as clear, rain, or obscure
- Think about which direction the glass door will open, to the left or to the right
- Is there a place to hang your towel within 12 inches or do you need a towel bar?
- Do you need to think about handicap accessibility?
- Do you want a framed glass door or a frameless glass door that uses thicker glass for support?